Thursday, July 28, 2005

Car

I hate car shopping its a pain in my ass. I have to figure out what kind I want what color what amenities how much I want to pay when do I want to do any test driving how much I want to put down how much I want to monthly payments to be make sure to car is in good condition. Once that is all figured out then I have to go to the dealership or on line or the darn paper to find the car.
Arugh!
Then when I buy the car something better or cuter comes along and I'm like kicking myself for not waiting.. I do not like multiple choices of a good thing then again I could take public transportation that is better for the world only if the damn system here was more on time I would take it it had like all night hours would be peachy so Im stuck getting a car if I want to get around this town.. Which doesn't make sense the system in san Fran is better but coming to the capital and it blows go fig. Its kind like damned if you do and damned if you don't. hahah

No comments: