Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Question

Ever feel as if life has this huge lagh and for some reason you are not in on it? Really can't understand why thing happen but live not worried as to why? Wanting to find an inner peace but all that is recieved is inner turmoil? Screams are heard from the outside but for some reason you can't hear them? Could this be the life we woke up each day to start with? Help with the understanding of the routine. Make it seem easy make it seem right. A realist may say life is what it is and deal an optomistic person would say you are the best in what you are there is always tomorrow and tomorrow is better each day but today is great. the mindless drabble of a person trying to go sane. What is sane? What is the norm? Can it be what I see each day? I don't know or do I care? On and on I can go but will it reach why I do what it is ?

No comments: