Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I got 5 on it

How can you scream “I got 5 on it “
When you can’t even pay 5 on that credit card bill
Taking 5
On the rim
The clothes
The look
That isn’t even yours
To feed an addiction
Called spending
Yet that 5 on it
Isn’t going to wards
Retirement
That
I R A
But
No it’s
A T M
Like money
Is going to be there
Forever
Don’t you remember?
Those 40+ hours
You put in to
Get that 5
And here you are
Blowing it on
Materialistic crap
That’s doesn’t even matter
Trying to be the Jones
When the Jones
Are fictional characters
I don’t understand why there are
So many going broke to live a
Lifestyle that isn’t theirs
Cuffing themselves to a
Min payment and 30% interest
Yelling I got 5 on it
What about a financial legacy
Yell about that

2 comments:

Kendra said...

So true, yet sometimes I wish that I was able to be as wasteful as some of those people. Unfortunately, I can't even afford to live my humble lifestyle so spending on rims and diamonds is not exactly in the cards for me.

P.S. I love your new web design.

Miriguy said...

Long time no see :)
Sigh.. life's like that. Sometime I wish my dad is a tycoon. Lol.
I agree with Kendra, cool new design :)