Thursday, November 10, 2005

Walk up and deposit your issues here

November 9, 2005 gosh could yesterday be a day.
I mean it started out fine I woke up at S place with very little sleep as usual, rushed around to get dressed for work and made it with a minute to spare. Work was easy going as usual till around 11a my sister emails me and urgent message telling me to call her ASAP. So I do. Once I called her , I found out that she had did forgery of a check, ok that's a shocker to hear, and that the company she committed forgery on wanted 2,800 by end of business that day. Poor thing was freaking out and so was I because two college students making a little decent living did not have 2,800 dollars sitting around to give up. I tell her to calm down and see if she can get an extension till Friday so she can come up with the funding. Long story short she was able to get the extension and through the will of God was able to get 2,800 so she is not going to jail. Whew... I knew what she did was foolish but at the same time I understood why she did the forgery. I am not condoning theft at all, but when you are hard strapped for cash and bills to pay you're mental state is not in its best thinking form.

Then again she and I need to be better managers of our funds, which I am doing, to help in situations similar to think. (Not saying this is going to happen again, it had better not: S) The positive of this situation is that this is a wake up call to put into better use the money I have left over instead of splurging it on other things. It was not a bad reason why this occurred it is just another lesson in life that needed to be learned by drastic means.

I guess it ties back into my post about signs about changing my life and conforming to what I already think is true about God and religion, not even that but just my life in general. I have begun to make small steps to change how I react to people and their words because honestly I can be a bit hypersensitive to people's unspoken words and read too much into things which caused my moody tirade, occasionally, on the other hand it shows people how I feel about what they are saying and not saying to me. I know I need to find a healthy balance as well as figure out who I want to be as a whole person spiritually and mentally because I can not take any more "signs".

Being positive is infectious
me :)

No comments: