Saturday, December 24, 2005

Note to self

I am going to write a non love post soon because this over emotional stuff is too much on my psyche. I need to see more of the world around me and respond. A more well rounded person. No New years resolutions and no stupid I promise to stop doing this. I am going to like me and bear with the nuances of my persona the best I want to not can. I know that I am a great person and there is talent in here somewhere. Even if don’t know what to believe in or how I will make more sense and accept who I am for whom I am. The world is a place I live in and I need to make it bearable for those around me but conducting myself in a manor that if look back on that situation I am truly ok with it not just dealing because it happened. Because I love me each day fat and all... Ha-ha.

“When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness;
instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven
for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.”
-unknown

2 comments:

Lamplighter said...

Hope everything works out for you. Keep your head up. Merry Christmas!

Miriguy said...

Nykki..
Well, it's ok to be "lovey-dovey".
Anyway, there's gotta be more to life.
Try to attend some local activities or visit your relatives, then you might be able to leave the stress away faster.
:)
Happy New Year!