Thursday, July 21, 2005

American Heart Association

Im so excited about taking on this new cause for the american heart association.. It like a shining part in my life.. To help a cause that will benifit many other people maybe in the future even myself. It just bugs me that others would refuse to help in something that has helped there lives or even someone else in their family.. I love to help out great cause because it not just helping me but its helping eveyone and that is a great feeling. So i have to give up part of my saturday and walk but I've given up worse. I've lost that at first but this year i came back to being a humanitarian figuring that its a great thing to do.. See out side myself and my views to give of myself for the better good. I dont know which feeling is better sex or doing something that helps others. Hell I know helping others. Any who more promotion for the AHA... Ahem... this cause helps out so much with the cure and prevention for heart dieasese.. giving just a dollar for each mile I walk goes to words more cures and info to the public for heart diesese.. you never know it could be you that needs this help that many people put towards helping to conqure this.. I am walking a 5K marathon and even though on the web it shows 25.00 hey there is a way just to mail out less than that.. If you want more info the website is http://www.americanheart.org/
to give towards this great cause http://heartwalk.kintera.org/sacramentoca/nykki

No comments: