Thursday, July 21, 2005

I really hurt someone recently.. I would not call it hurt but Des would say differently.. Well we were talking for a short period of time and there were some feeling there, but because of me not wanting to have sex for a long time it was fustrating for him and as well he really didn't see my view point..During this time we talked about having a relationship and I was thinking I am not ready for a relationship.. or am I? Anywho I would say a week ago we decieded to try having a relationship. I was excited about this huge step and plus he is a good guy but then I started to logicaly think about my decision to saying yes. He works nights and goes to school during the day and I am the opposite. I have Sat/Sun off , He has Wed/Thurs off. He wants to leave for FL. in two to three years, I'm wanting to go to San Fran or NY in that same time span for school. He believes that a relationship is just a phase before marrage and what happens in that time does not matter untill marrage. Im opposite I belvieve a realtionship is just a mirror image of a marriage as well why get married its unneeded paperwork and and unnesscary expense. If me and the person I am with make a commitment to stay together that is between us now if it is to be shared with everyone so be it but I'm not going to go through a huge un-needed cerimoniy to show somone I love them when I can do it everyday I am with that person. Off that tangent.. I email him( yeah I know not the "propper" way to do this ) and tell him it is not in our best interest to pursue a relationship due to these factors. He was hurt and I understand that completly because I have been indecisive with him as well he did not want to talk to me anymore which I understood as well. I just did not want to be in an empty relationship because the two people involved did not have time for each other. Its not fair to him nor me and that is why I had to tell him no that we could not be " together" I thought I did the right thing..

No comments: