Thursday, July 21, 2005

Well A new day starts today.. You know that had to be created by an optomistic person. Anycase back to yesterday... So I do that and he is like trying to make me go further.. ( yes I know I was asking for it when I told him I would give him hand) I tell him no .. he seemed okay with it let me go to the bathroom to clean up * God I hate spit but O well, lesson learned no more at home hang out unless it is a chick since I'm not a lesbian* He go takes a shower comes out and is like hey can you do me a favor around the house since my maid is gone. ( okie this is drawing the line here, do I look like a person who cleans some one elses home I barely do my own let alone someone elses') .
No was my answer
Now I had no issue with feeding the dog cause he was the best thing of the who visit and turing off the fish light in the tank but that was for helpless animals but the cleaning that stops there.
I was so glad when my phone rang so I would not have to hurt this guys feelings( even though he had no issue hurting mine in a sense) to leave. Whew!!! He walks me to the door and tries to kiss me bye.At this point I would have taken a kiss from buddy the dog than him. I gave him a hug bye and was relieved to leave..
To top it off he's like I'll call you later this week. HA! Ok yeah right and I'm Hoodini with a million bucks that grown indefinatly from my ass.. I hate when men do that I'll call you yeah frigking right .. why not say I dont want to ever talk to you again but thanks for wasting our time.. Im okay with that. Reason being is when I hear that I dont want him to ever ever ever call again. I swear I have a dot on my head for the retards but, it's a lesson learned and nothing to dwell over..

No comments: